Teeth Whitening – Schaumburg, IL
Teeth Whitening Options For Every Smile
As a dentist in Schaumburg, one of the most popular procedures our patients ask about is teeth whitening. Many people naturally have teeth that are darker in color than they’d like, or accumulate stains as they get older from coffee, tea, and red wine. At Royal Dental Care, we can help. Our experienced team of dentists provides multiple teeth whitening options to give you beautiful results that you can count on. If you’d like a brighter, more vibrant smile, give us a call today!
Strength and Safety With Professional Whitening
Store-bought products have a lower concentration of whitening agents because they’re regulated by the FDA. The professional choices we offer here are strong enough to whiten your smile, but also safe and gentle. And all of our dentists are talented in both general and cosmetic dentistry, so we can make sure that your teeth look great after whitening and stay healthy at the same time.
Seeing a professional is also well worth it for other reasons. While whitening works great for most people, some have particular types of discoloration that don’t respond as well. As a dentist in Norridge with advanced training and experience, we can recommend a different procedure in these cases to keep you from investing in something that doesn’t work
Zoom! In-Office Whitening
A Zoom! whitening appointment only takes 1-2 hours to provide results, so it’s great for anyone who wants whiter teeth immediately. Here’s what your visit will be like:
- First, we’ll cover and protect your lips, gums, and cheeks before we place the whitening solution on your teeth.
- Then we’ll apply a special light that accelerates the process. Your teeth will be whitened in 15-minute increments so we can monitor your results and minimize sensitivity.
- When the final result is achieved, you’ll be given instructions for how to maintain your bright new smile at home.
Opalescence Take-Home Whitening Kit
Want to whiten more gradually? Our patients love Opalescence take-home kits because they’re incredibly effective and also contain special ingredients that minimize sensitivity and maintain healthy enamel.
This convenient kit will whiten your teeth from the comfort of your home, and you can get started in just two appointments. Here’s how it works:
- First, we’ll take impressions to make custom whitening trays that fit your teeth perfectly.
- Then you’ll come back 1-2 weeks later to pick up your trays and get a supply of whitening gel. We’ll also review the instructions and answer any questions you may have.
- You’ll wear the trays anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours, depending on the strength of the gel you choose. It usually takes 10-14 days to get your final result.
Most people need to touch-up about once a year, which is easy because you’ll only need to purchase inexpensive refills of whitening gel.
Whitening your smile is a fantastic investment that makes your smile look great and adds to your self-confidence. If you’d like to get started, don’t hesitate to contact Royal Dental Care!