Overcome gum diseases through experienced periodontal treatments at Royal Dental Care
Gum disease is one of the leading health issues that affects many adults. In fact, it is the number one cause of tooth loss in the United States!
This bacterial infection may start small, but untreated cases can quickly grow and wreak havoc on a person’s oral health and overall well-being – that’s why the Royal Dental Care team will address it as soon as possible with dedicated therapy techniques. If you’re regularly experiencing bleeding gums or puffy/red oral tissue, don’t hesitate to contact us today and schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Royal Dental Care For Gum Disease Therapy?
- Fully computerized practice
- Team of dental professionals ready and waiting to help
- Dedicated deep cleanings and antibiotic therapy
What are my periodontal disease treatment options at Royal Dental Care?
- Scaling & Root Planing. This deep cleaning involves two distinct components. First, our team will remove bacterial buildup from above and below the gum line with special instruments (the “scaling” portion). Then, it will be time to address the tooth roots, which often develop rough surfaces that attract plaque over time. By performing root planing, we’ll gradually smooth them down to prevent further reoccurrences of infection and encourage the gum tissue to naturally reattach in place.
- Antibiotic Therapy. Antibiotic therapy may be recommended as a helpful supplement to scaling and root planing. The medication is either applied directly to gum tissue or ingested orally – our goal is to continue eliminating dangerous bacteria from the mouth for days and weeks following your initial procedure, maximizing its chances of long-term success. Antibiotic therapy can even noticeably reduce the size of periodontal pockets!
Contact one of our two office locations!
If you suspect you have developed periodontal disease or even the earliest stages of gingivitis, it is critical that you connect with a dental team that can get you a definitive diagnosis and talk to you about the specific benefits of intervention sooner rather than later! Call one of our two dental office locations in Schaumburg or Norridge, IL, to make an appointment. We are here for new patients and provide solutions for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. You can contact us at our Norridge office by dialing [phone1], or you can reach out to us at our Schaumburg office by calling (847) 999-7620.